Friday, April 21, 2017

My Rant-Our Government


I wasn't sure what to do about my blog. Because since the presidential election. I have been very upset, angry, etc. I wanted to add one other passion on my book blog, under rants. My rants about social justice, civil liberties, democracy, and the election. I never thought to put this on my blog until the other day. Thank goodness I had the blog designer add rant to my book blog. 

I am not going to go on and on about Trump and the election as the list can go pretty long. Instead I am not going backward, but forward to be optimistic that our situation will get better in government. 

Here I will be posting about social justice, feminism, our diversity in our country which makes our country special.

Thank you for stopping by.






No comments: